2-axle Sliding Wall Wagon
The covered multipurpose 2-axle wagon is designed for transportation of large volume goods as well as palletized goods. The tarpaulin sliding walls protect against atmospheric conditions. They are equipped with a simple lever, enabling the operation of the sliding wall with one move. The lever is blocked in open and closed position eliminating accidental operation of the walls. The design of the locking system allows installation of a customs seal on it. The wagon can be equipped with internal sliding partition walls, installed to the floor and the roof, which provide higher space efficiency and prevent the load from moving along the wagon axle. The floor is made of a steel frame construction filled with plywood in the central part, has anti-skid properties and is highly resistant to abrasion. The wagon floor is designed to withstand a fork-lift truck pressure of 100kN/axle.
- Low tare weight
- Easy operation of the side walls by one person from ground and ramp level
- Operation of the side walls from all 4 corners
- A special system secures against walls falling out
- Wide door opening enables an access to ~50% of the loading space
- Partition walls assure convenient accommodation of the loading space
- Easy operation of the partition walls by one person
The wagon design meets the G2 gauge and TSI regulations.
Length Inside 14.635m Width, Inside 2.62m Length, Over Buffers 15.9m Width, Extreme 2.718m Height, Inside 3.05m Door Opening, Width 7.138m Height, Extreme 4.645m Height, Top of Rail to Threshold 1.2m Clearance G2+P/C400
Light Weight 16.5t Gross Rail Load 45t Load Limit 28.5t Cubic Capacity 116.8m Gallon Capacity N/A
- Curve Negotiability Radius
Curve Radius Uncoupled Single Wagon 75m Coupled to Like Car 150m