Greenbrier Marine is a leading manufacturer of ocean-going barges. Our deep-water site in Portland, Oregon uses the latest engineering best practices, materials and state-of-the-art fabrication technologies to deliver the highest quality vessels.
We customize barge builds specific to your unique needs.
Articulated Tug and Barge Units (ATBs)
- Increased fuel efficiency and speed
- Greater maneuverability
- Lower capital and operating costs
Heavy Lift Deck Cargo Barges
- Versatile load types
- Capacity for expanded widths
- Deck load ratings up to 7,500 lbs./sq. ft.
- Ideal for aggregate bulk commodities including coal, limestone, grain, wood chips and more
Inland River Barges
- Designed specifically for river transport
- Custom builds enable a variety of load types
- Secure deck rails enable seamless loading and unloading of railcars
- Designed to accommodate all railcar types
Split-Hull Dump Scows
- Ideal for loads such as sand, soil, waste and dredged material
- We’re a recognized leader in constructing this vessel type
- Great for transporting bulk liquids and chemicals
- Customizable to meet commodity transport standards
- Double-hulled to ensure safe transport